I’M LOOKING FOR:
Emphasizing dignity and independence.
Memory Care in Westminster, CO.
The staff at Covenant Living of Colorado initiates interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss, including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication administrated by a licensed nurse
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care 24/7 for injections and dressing changes
- Total care with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence care provided
- Licensed nursing and certified nurses aides available 24 hours a day
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even the secured outside courtyard
- Private suite with bath
- Semi-private suite with bath
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 746-1621.