Moving can be a daunting task, but you don’t have to do it alone. Our caring staff will help you with the transition from picking out your new home to helping you buy new furniture if you need it. At Covenant Living of Colorado, we provide assistance with the routine tasks of daily life. Our Assisted Living is designed to help residents with day to day activities, while promoting independence and health and well-being. Spend your days out and about in the community or just relaxing in your home with the extra support you need. With the services we offer below, every day is what you make of it at Covenant Living of Colorado.
- Licensed nursing and supportive services
- Medication administration
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Care associates available 24 hours
- 24-hour call-for-aid services
- Housekeeping and linens
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Status checks
- Transfer assist and indoor escort
- Three meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available & special diets accommodated
Give yourself the promise of care and support that lets you live as you wish. To help with that promise, if you move in by May 31, 2020 we will help pay for new furniture for your new home courtesy of a local furniture store.* We hope to make the transition as easy as possible for you and your family. Contact us or call 877-811-3801 today to take advantage of this special offer.
*Some restrictions may apply. See Sales Representative for additional details.