Taking the right approach to rehabilitation.
Care you can count on.
At Covenant Living of Colorado, you’ll find an individualized plan designed to meet your needs. Our rehabilitative therapy services help individuals regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence.
We offer occupational therapy to rebuild the skills necessary for performing activities of daily living, speech therapy to regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral-motor skills such as swallowing, and physical therapy to recover strength, mobility and ambulation.
- Activities of Daily Living/Self Care
- Cognitive assessment and impact on daily functional tasks
- Adaptive Equipment
- Home Safety Assessment
- Energy Conservation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cognitive-communication disorders
- Speech difficulties
- Voice production
- Swallowing difficulties
- Musculosketetal Disorders
- Joint-Replacement Rehab
- Neurological Disorders
- Fall Prevention and Balance Training
- Muscle Strengthening
- Wheelchair and Positioning
- Staff manages your rehab by bridging physical medicine, therapy and pain management
- Customized one-to-one physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Therapy 6 days/week
- In-House Therapy team for continuity of care
- Accommodation of special diets
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks upon request
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 746-1621.