Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
An ideal location, just minutes from downtown Denver.
Explore all that surrounds you. Our remarkably scenic setting is located halfway between Denver and Boulder, placing you within minutes of shopping centers, stylish boutiques, art and entertainment venues, fine dining and sporting events.
Preserving open spaces throughout the city has been a priority in Westminster for nearly three decades. The Rocky Flats Wildlife Refuge offers striking views of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains and rolling prairie grasslands, woodlands and wetlands.
You may decide to spend a day at nearby Standley Lake Regional Park. Just minutes from campus, the 3,000-acre park is a nature lover’s paradise, offering fishing, canoeing, picnicking, walking and wildlife viewing.
Westminster is close to just about everything!
- Shopping at the outdoor 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver
- Exciting exhibits, 4-D theater and delicious dining at Denver’s Downtown Aquarium
- Dazzling culture, nightlife and designer shopping in Denver
- World-renowned art scene and museums
- The urban oasis of the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Charming shops and trendy boutiques on Pearl Street in Boulder
- Craft-brewed beers at the Avery microbrewery in Boulder
- Extraordinary teas and unusual dishes at the Boulder Tea House, an authentic building imported from Tibet
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 811-3801.
Welcome To My Brochure
Customize Your Brochure: Community Life
What aspects of life at Covenant Living of Colorado are you most interested in?
Customize Your Brochure: Floor Plans
What type of residence best suits your needs/lifestyle? Select from 1 and
2 bedroom residential floor plans.
Please note that these are only a sample of our vast range of residential floor plans, ranging from studio to 3 bedroom apartments. To learn more about all the options available at Covenant Living of Colorado, please contact a Sales Consultant.
Customize Your Brochure: Health & Wellness
What are you interested in?